Parenting on Summer Break
While the school year parenting plan / schedule might be nice and smooth, even the best co-parents can hit major bumps when scheduling family vacations, holidays with long weekends, and just plain ole special events like family reunions and picnics.
Some recent issues we've handle for clients include:
- When divorce papers don't specify parenting time (fka "visitation")
- Who chooses vacation schedules?
- Can I take my child out of state?
- Can I travel out of the country with my child?
- What if my child doesn't want to go to the other parent's?
We'll answer these questions and more in our summer features program. Stay tuned.
Our office walks clients through co-parent problems step-by step. Reach out to the qualified attorneys by message or phone: (312) 451-9358 to schedule a consultation.
This post was written by Katherine Holmes | Gipe Holmes PC
June 7, 2018